IronCAP™ Bounty Contest
- Anyone with a Facebook, WeChat, or Google account
- Any country
- You need to agree to the official Rules, Terms & Conditions as set forth in the signup process.
How it works
- Register an account
- Login to the account
- Obtain the hash value of the original data
- Obtain the public key and the encrypted ciphertext
- Submit what you believe is the original data and a paper in PDF format detailing your method of cracking (There is no limit on the number of attempts)
- White paper of the underlying IronCAP™ technology An encryption/decryption tool for experiments that uses a different keypair than the one used for this Bounty Contest
- Like a Bingo: First winner takes it all
- Upon verification, winner will be announced and awarded a cash prize of $100,000 Canadian Dollars ($1 CDN = approximately $0.76 USD)
- Fogler Rubinoff LLP (www.foglers.com)
By participating in the Bounty Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Bounty Contest Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the Company, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant that the Company believes is: (a) violating the Bounty Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Bounty Contest, the Bounty Contest Website, or any related promotional website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any the Company’s property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.